Choose the Sentence Which Contains an Indirect Object

Subject I. Whats the correct way to spell the plural form of analysis.


Choose The Sentence Which Contains An Indirect Object

Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object.

. This 33 words question was answered by Heather L. Me is the indirect object. They gave me a bonus.

They gave you a bonus is the. Log in for more information. Log in for more information.

Than answer is the Indirect Object. Choose the sentence that contains an indirect object. Thus no indirect object Look at B.

The correct answer is D. This is because the indirect object here is me as it shows to whom was something done not what was used in doing it. I spent it immediately.

On StudySoup on 5312017. Asked 39 minutes 39 seconds ago4122022 25532 AM. I worked hard each day.

The only sentence that contains an indirect object is A They gave me a bonus Indirect object always answers the question who They gave who. This is because it denotes to whom was something done which is an indirect object and not what object was undergoing the action which would be a direct object. The sentence which contains an indirect object isThey gave me a bonus.

Subject They Verb gave. It is difficult to save money. Now ask yourself They gave a bonus to whom They gave a bonus to me.

Now for an indirect object. I spent Okay I spent what I spent it It is the direct object. Bonus affected by the verb.

It is difficult to save money. Me to whom thus the indirect object. I worked hard each day.

I worked hard each day. Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object. They gave me a bonus.

Following the instructions in line-by-line order. To whom did they give a bonus. I spent it immediately.

It is difficult to save money. Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object. I spent it immediately.

Updated 2 minutes 57 seconds ago4122022 33214 AM. They gave me a bonus. Me I teach English.

Score 1maimaiPoints 3580 User. It is difficult to save money b. I worked hard each day.

Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object. Someone sent Ed and me a text from an unknown phone. The question contains content related to English and Arts and Humanities.

The sentence which contains an indirect object is. It is difficult to save money. A few days ago.

I spent it immediately. I spent it to or for whomwhat It doesnt say. To find the direct object ask They gave what Bonus.

They gave me a bonus -contains an indirect object. It is difficult to save money. They gave me a bonus.

I spent it immediately. They gave me a bonus. Subject predicate direct object indirect object predicate noun predicate adjective.

The correct answer is a. Kattyahto8 and 92 more users found this answer helpful. The main event will be a memory contest.

It is what is given thus the direct object. In this sentence worked is intransitive and requires no direct object. Identify how the underlined pronoun in each sentence is being used.

They gave me a bonus. They gave me a bonus. Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object.

Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object A you worked hard each day B They gave you a bonus C you spent it immediately D It is difficult to save money. In the sentence They gave me a bonus the direct object is a bonus because it is the one that receives the action gave What did they give. Since they are not giving away me me is the indirect object.

The answer is B. I spent it immediately. They gave me a bonus.

Bonus is the direct object. I worked hard each day. The indirect object is me since the sentence could otherwise read They gave a bonus to me.

They gave me a bonus. It is difficult to save money. Choose the sentence which contains an indirect object.

Me is the indirect object. I worked hard each day. Direct object my answerindirect object 19.

The answer is of course to me Me is the indirect object. A bonus and the indirect object is me because it is the pronoun that receives the indirect object and it answers the question.


Indirect Object Grammar Englishclub


Direct Object And Indirect Object Google Search Good Vocabulary Words Parts Of Speech Poem Good Vocabulary


Direct And Indirect Objects Grammar Quiz Quizizz

No comments for "Choose the Sentence Which Contains an Indirect Object"